Stress is what normal people callwhat extraordinary people useas fuel to propel themselves to the next level.
- Setting a goal - I have something that I want to accomplish.
- Testing myself - I want to see what I am made of.
- Receiving feedback - I am listening to my body and my surroundings. If what I am doing comes too easy it is not worth doing and I need to set a new goal. If I continue to fail, I don't quit but I look for a different way to reach my goal.
- Engaged in the process - I may seem "unbalanced" to people around me but I know what I'm doing and I am committed to it fully.
- Standing firm - I am not listening to the naysayers and dreamstealers who say it can't be done.
- Separating myself from the masses - Most people never set goals and never try to do anything different or better with their lives even though they complain and ask "Is this all there is?"
If you enjoyed this post, please share it with your friends and followers...