Friday, April 27, 2012

To Whom It May Concern

To whom it may concern.

I wish to inform you (the readers) that I will be discontinuing the production of content for this blog.

The reasons are many but it is apparent to me based on what I can see and the feedback I get that the return on my investment of time to write these articles does not justify the effort involved to continue.

I will leave this blog up for those of you who wish to share any existing articles, but until my personal situation changes or until I hear from a compelling number of readers who want more, I hereby tender my resignation so to speak.

Good luck in your endeavors. I hope you are able to develop the mindset of a business owner on your own.


1 comment:

  1. These are actually enormous ideas in on the topic of blogging.
    You have touched some good things here. Any way keep up wrinting.


    Feel free to visit my website: weight loss exercises

    ReplyDelete

As always your comments, questions, and even your rebuttals are welcomed, encouraged, and appreciated.

ShareThis