|Image: graur razvan ionut / FreeDigitalPhotos.net|
- I'm a believer in the free enterprise system.
- I'm a believer in the sanctity of marriage and that if you make a commitment to another person, that it's a commitment for life.
- I'm a believer in the value of life and, contrary to what some groups would have us think, abortion is not an option.
- I believe that there should be less government intrusion into our lives.
- I believe that our current banking and financial systems are in need of a major overhaul.
- I believe that our healthcare system in this country also in need of an overhaul, but I also believe that the infamous "Obamacare" plan is not the answer and should be repealed. (And believe me, if you knew my family's medical history you'd think that I would be one of first in line to sign up for that plan, but it goes too far in all the wrong areas and doesn't go far enough in the right areas).
- I believe that Jesus Christ of Nazareth is the living Son of God.
- I believe that not only is it a right protected by the 2nd Amendment to the Constitution of the United States, but I believe it is the responsibility of every citizen to own and learn how to properly use a firearm.
- I believe that it should be unlawful to sell "unsweetened" ice tea.
- I believe it's totally okay to be "random" from time to time.
Have you ever had to take a stand on an issue, even though people told you that you were wrong to do so? Have you ever changed your position, not to accommodate someone else, but because you learned new information that shifted your perspective on the issue?