|Image: Grant Cochrane / FreeDigitalPhotos.net|
- THEY said "should you really be starting a business in this economy..."
- THEY said "the timing's not right for you to start out on your own..."
- THEY said "what if it doesn't work out, you won't be eligible for unemployment benefits..."
- THEY said "you've never owned a business like that before..."
- THEY said "what about your competitors, they've been in business a lot longer than you, they probably have the market all wrapped up..."
- THEY said "why don't you call your (insert long lost relative here) he would probably hire you..."
- THEY said "you could always go back to school and finish your degree, then you could get a good job with a good company with a good retirement package..."
- THEY try make you feel like you've got a bulls-eye on your back and the enemy is surrounding you, waiting to attack.